Every day Science

Everyday Science explores science concepts from everyday and beyond. Read these interesting articles and learn daily new facts about science and technology

Recent Posts

60 Best Merry Christmas Wishes, Greetings and Messages

We share on this page best Merry Christmas Wishes, Greetings, Messages, and emotional phrases to inspire and congratulate at Christmas.
In many occasions we need a nice phrase, saying or quote to accompany a present, gift or simply a card that we want to send to a member of our family, a friend or co-worker, on a specific date or on any special occasion like Christmas Eve. 
Christmas Eve is coming and this celebration is always to unite the family because during the year there are few occasions in which it remains more united than ever because of this, among your preparations do not discard in dedicating a beautiful thought as a Christmas greeting.
Therefore we present below, the best Merry Christmas Wishes messages and quotes to devote to the people you love so much in your life.
Merry Christmas Wishes 
In advance Many Congratulations and Merry Christmas! For everyone who reads this page.

60 BEST MERRY CHRISTMAS WISHES,      GREETINGS AND MESSAGES 

  1. You can live calm and happy, because there are many people who love you, esteem you and take you in their hearts. Many successes in your life! Merry Christmas
  2. The best gift you can give me this Christmas is your FRIENDSHIP, thank you for being my friend. Happy Christmas
  3. We wish you a lot of Congratulations and successes in your life.
  4. This Christmas we miss your smile, your happiness and the happiness that you spread. We wish you a good time with yours. Merry Christmas.
  5. Congratulations on this Christmas! You deserve the best in the world, not only today, but always.
  6. Not only in joy, but also in sadness, God is with you and you do not stop trusting Him. Merry Christmas
  7. Merry Christmas for those who suffer, those who in these days have a lot of sadness in their heart, I wish you have moments of hope and that the best will come soon to their lives.
  8. Merry Christmas wishes for you that does not stop what people say, walk with your head held high and never feel less than anyone.
  9. I pray for you because I have no other way to help you. In my prayers I ask the Lord to protect you and accompany you always, because you deserve it.
  10. If life gives you a thousand reasons to cry, do not listen to him and smile. Make your life a dream and your dream a reality, because there are 1 MILLION reasons for you to have a Merry Christmas!

MERRY CHRISTMAS WISHES, GREETINGS AND MESSAGES FOR FRIENDS

  • The best gift you can give me this Christmas is your FRIENDSHIP, thank you for being my friend.
  • You are a friend that not everyone is lucky enough to know, I thank you for being part of my 
  • life. Merry Christmas and May God bless you!
  • A nougat is enough for Christmas, but your friendship feeds me for life. Thanks for giving me your friendship and for you to spend a Merry Christmas!
  • May this Christmas make your every wish possible, every dream into reality and you drown in happiness. Merry Christmas wishes!
  • For Christmas – HAPPINESS, for the New Year – PROSPERITY and forever – our FRIENDSHIP.
  • Thank you for giving me another Christmas at your side and another year of happiness in your company.
  • This will be a happy Christmas and I thank all my family and friends who are always by my side, filling me with their affection and good wishes.
  • You always defend your Christian ideas and your convictions give you the security of an infinite love towards God. Merry Christmas Friend.
  • I ask that God continue giving gestures of love towards you and your family, that you have a Christmas with peace and serenity.
  • With all my love, I hope that the magic of Christmas illuminates you and helps you to achieve all your dreams. Merry Christmas Friend!
  • A true friend is never forgotten, much less at Christmas parties. I appreciate you and I always take you with me, much more in this special time. Happy Christmas!!
  • No matter if you are far or near I love you. Regardless of the miles that separate us, our friendship remains intact as the first day. Congratulations on this Christmas and on these holidays when we celebrate the end of the year!
  • A distant friend is like a star in the sky, that although we cannot touch, kisses, or hug, every night she sends us her light and with it her sweet memory. Merry Christmas my friend!
  • A friend like you is hard to find and a friendship like ours can be found by few. Although today we are separated, I never forget you these days of the year and I ask God for your happiness. Merry Christmas friend!
  • I hope that this Christmas something “nice” happens to you, which make you feel that the year was worth it, before it ends.
Merry Christmas Wishes for Friends 

BEST MERRY CHRISTMAS WISHES, GREETINGS AND MESSAGES FOR FAMILY


  • Give what I do not have to be able to spend this Christmas with you, because for me there is nothing bigger than my beloved family.
  • Thank you family for the love I receive from you, for being my support, for being alive, for the gestures of love and for scolding when I do not behave properly. Merry Xmas
  • A humble Christmas in family, with my loved ones, is worth more to me than to pass it away with all the luxury of the world. I envy them and I carry them in my heart.
  • Do not worry about my Christmas gift, knowing that you remember me is the best gift of my life. Merry Christmas Dad!
  • This Christmas, although distance separates us, love unites us even more.
  • This year you are absent from our table, but your place is occupied in our hearts. Merry Christmas from mom!
  • I wish you a merry Christmas, May the union always reign in your family and that all resentment and fear of your heart be removed.
  • When Christmas Eve arrives, approach the Birth that you made in a corner of your home and ask with great fervor for the union within your family. May you live a Merry Christmas.
  • If you spend time learning worldly songs, strive also to learn some Christmas carols with which to receive the Son of God on Christmas Eve. Merry Christmas
  • Dear son, I hope you receive infinity of greetings tonight and that each of them will transmit a lot of Christmas magic. Happy Christmas and Holidays!
Merry Christmas Wishes For Family Members


THE BEST MERRY CHRISTMAS WISHES, GREETINGS AND MESSAGES FOR LOVED ONES


  • I wish you peace, health, love, joy and much happiness. May the star of Bethlehem illuminate you with all those gifts. Merry Christmas wishes!
  • I want to share with you my best Christmas wishes of love, peace and friendship. Merry Christmas!
  • Christmas is not necessary to live, but with you it increases its value a thousand times. Merry Christmas!
  • A handful of nougat will be enough for Christmas, but a handful of your love will feed me for life. Merry Christmas wishes!
  • The best gift you can give me this Christmas I already have it … it’s you. Merry Xmas!
  • This phrase is in a box of peace, full of joy, wrapped in love, signed with a smile and sent with a kiss. Merry Christmas my love!
  • I have no wishes to give you: I wish you many, take what you want, take them all. Happy Christmas!
  • Christmas, the most magical and special moment to renew our affection for those who really love you. With all my heart I wish you a Merry Christmas!
  • Every little light from my Christmas tree, it seems that says how much I miss you and how much I remember you. Merry Christmas wishes!
  • These days of Christmas shines much more your memory and increase the desire to see you and be with you.
  • When the first lights of Christmas come on, your memory comes and it does not go away and I miss you as much as it did that day when we gave ourselves the first kiss under a small tree.
  • From your hand I want to wait for the New Year, wherever you are, because I only want a life with you.
  • When I look at you and the Christmas lights shine in your eyes, I think our love will be like this forever Merry Christmas!
  • I would like to tie myself with you in one of these Christmas bows and never let go … never again.
Christmas Wishes for Loved ones 


Congratulations on this Christmas. I do not forget you and my heart misses you.
We hope you have enjoyed our Merry Christmas Wishes, Greetings and Messages and that you return soon to visit our website. See you. Have a nice day!!

Originally Published On Everyday Science

No comments